problem with BizTalk2006.ReceivePort.AddReceiveLocation

Oct 22, 2008 at 5:12 PM
I have a problem to create a new receive location. The receive port is created fine, but I get an error when adding a receive location to it.

My code (only the part for the receive location):

<BizTalk2006.ReceivePort.AddReceiveLocation Application="$(AppName)" TransportType="FILE"  TransportTypeData="*.xml" ReceivePipeline="XMLReceive" Name="TestRecLoc"
             ReceiveHandler="BizTalkServerApplication" ReceivePort="TestRecPort" Address="E:\Projects Mitch\attentia\Subversion\TestZone\Orchestrations\InTest\"/>

I got the error: Message = Length cannot be less than zero, Parameter name : length

I don't understand what is meant with this error, and I can't really find a solution for the problem.

It would be really great if somebody could help me resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Mitch Vanhelden

Developer
Oct 22, 2008 at 6:08 PM
Can you post the full error, I'm not 100% sure this is coming from the task.
Oct 22, 2008 at 8:23 PM
Well, the problem is... I can see on the output in the console that all the other code is executed succesfully.
And the rest of the error are just the properties of the receive location.

on this link you can find a screenshot of the full error: http://home.scarlet.be/~theo1313/images/Error.JPG

Developer
Oct 22, 2008 at 9:25 PM
Looks like your ReceivePipeline needs to be fully qualified. the call to SplitQualifiedTypeName is failing.

protected static void SplitQualifiedTypeName(string qualifiedName, out string typeName, out string assemblyName)
        {
            int splitPosition = qualifiedName.IndexOf(',', 0);
            typeName = qualifiedName.Substring(0, splitPosition).Trim();
            assemblyName = qualifiedName.Substring(splitPosition + 1).Trim();
        }

I'll try get more info for you tomorrow.
Oct 22, 2008 at 9:42 PM
thanks already....

I'll try to solve it out tomorrow.
Oct 23, 2008 at 8:52 AM
Thanks a lot... Issue solved, it had to be: ReceivePipeline="Microsoft.BizTalk.DefaultPipelines.XMLReceive, Microsoft.BizTalk.DefaultPipelines, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"

Now on to the next error :)

error: http://home.scarlet.be/~theo1313/images/ERROR2.JPG

Do you have an idea where the fault is this time?