This project is read-only.

Compiling SDC Tasks

Feb 5, 2010 at 3:35 PM

Hi,

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, and I'm sure it is.  I'm trying to do a remote deployment for BizTalk 2009, and am coming across problems that have been fixed in changeset 23654.  So as I understand it, I need to download the source and compile it?  I've downloaded the latest changeset, and the Java redistributable, and it builds OK, but I get a signing error when I try and use it.  I can't find anything on the site that tells me how to compile it, can anyone help please?

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Simon.

Feb 5, 2010 at 3:49 PM

you need to add skip verification for the key. run this from a .net command prompt

sn.exe -Vr *,e24a7ed7109b7e39

Some systems require a reboot. most dont.

Feb 5, 2010 at 4:07 PM

Wow!  Thanks for the fast response Mike...

I'll try that straight away.

Thanks again.

Simon.

Feb 8, 2010 at 1:43 PM

OK, I've got that working now, but am now hitting the following error:

"The database or the database version is incompatible with the installed version of this product at Microsoft.BizTalk.ExplorerOM.BtsCatalogExplorer.set_ConnectionString(String value)"

From my research many people are saying Microsoft.BizTalk.ExplorerOM doesn't work on 64 bit machines, however it works when I deploy locally (to a 64 bit machine).

I've checked the database version in BizTalkDBVersion against the local server and they're identical.

Thanks for any assistance you can give.

Regards,

Simon.